Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A new year

Well, four months into the new year, and things are different. Out of the 5 companies seriously talking to me, 3 came through with offers. I accepted one, and handed the second off to my dad. I'm working as an independent for the largest independent adjusting firm in the, well, world. Business is not what it should be, but it is picking up. We'll see how it pans out.

Weight is back up to the 255lbs range from September of last year. This sounds unfortunate, but the reality is that I've gained a lot of muscle with this weight gain. As my primary focus these days is strength, I'm okay with some weight gain. I am thinking about mucking with my diet a bit to get leaner again though. Either way, my lifts are up solidly, and strength is improving, and that's the focus these days.

With the weather getting nicer, I hope to be able to get a bit of biking in too. Good stuff, and a heckuva lot of fun.


Overall, life has not really stabilised, but it isn't dire. Shouldn't complain, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home